The website may have any clerical, technical or informational error. The content of this website is a subject to change anytime without prior information. Human Bonds Worldwide Trust reserves the right to change any content and information of the website. We do not promise and guarantee you of any contents, products and services. Use of the website resources is strictly on the customer and visitor’s risk. This website is exclusively for informational purpose. We have used our own Trust Images so there is not any copyrights issue. However, we do identify the exact source and pure contents. We have used free themes from OceanWP. As per the demand of the content, Logos and names have been used at some place of the website. We are not against any company, service provider or distributer. In fact, we are not liable to fulfil any kind of your losses.
We have embedded Third-party payment gateway page only.
You hereby agree and confirm
Access to this website, the available products and services confirms that you agree to our terms and conditions of use.
Human Bonds Worldwide Trust is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Human Bonds Worldwide Trust expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Human Bonds Worldwide Trust also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Human Bonds Worldwide Trust will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Human Bonds Worldwide Trust may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Human Bonds Worldwide Trust is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Human Bonds Worldwide Trust to be refunded,
- You must request Human Bonds Worldwide Trust in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Human Bonds Worldwide Trust within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Human Bonds Worldwide Trust or someone authorised by Human Bonds Worldwide Trust for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Human Bonds Worldwide Trust by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.